Friday, December 30, 2011

So BuSy~~

Days in Jb.
It had been...half a year? since i last posted here....oh...wonder what i have done all these while...am i really that busy??
hmm..nope actually...but spent time on other places dy...( not good ones, time spent at where my money was also spent at the same time)...
degree Sem 2 just happened in a blinking of eye. Having class, activities and busy with assignments, a lot of talent being challenged, and only then i knew there were still a lot of reflection and improvement need to be enhanced. Or, you will just be a nobody.
Holidays. 
Busy but joyous.
Sarawak trip.
Coursemates- Tian, Teuh She Ling, and Siok were here in Sibu! haha, i found myself inproving a lot as a tour guide... at first thought i will have my sis to help, but who knows she went vietnam, and there i have to硬硬来liao~hmm, hope i didnt fail them eh...and thanx a lot to erge who purposely sacrifice his two-day-hols to help me out. And playing kites at Hawaii beach there had really been a great memory for myself, really enjoy seeing kites flying that high!! >< oh ya, thanks anita and her friend, angela for joining us toooo.
We get closer after the trip. i found shiuntian, the "Miss Fountain", (i think i better not tell where the nickname came from, for my own safety) has the potential of being headmaster.haha, i mean it! And Miss Teuh She Ling, you can be a model. Siok, im so sorry for keep calling u "Zhang Siwen", dun angry me ah... You neh, can be both a good mummy and teacher.hahahaha
We bid goodbye at 27th Nov. Hope you guys did enjoy ~Sarawak boleh! haha


Wedding.
Back Sibu with erge. Busy with housework, everyday wash and brush, all just for gor's wedding. First time having so big event at home, all girls no matter old or young, cleaned up the house. Even the fence. Meanwhile i feel like we are so perfect as we did all the boys and girls works. huhuuu~~
Anyway, the wedding went smooth. A lot of relatives even those i had never seen before came. Wah, first time knowing traffic jam can occur in my house too!  But its glad to see everyone having such jolly time here. and there i "earn" one sister-in-law. she is nice wey~~~but she loves cats and dogs. oh noooo.....

Birthday.
22nd we celebrated grandma's birthday. Its so sweet... Cakes, candles, and most important, our Grandma...Just realized she has come to 83 years old. hmm, wish she stay healthy and happy always...Though we cant be by her side everyday, but our heart are always there yeah...

23rd. My birthday. Started with a lot of house chores, never mind, i think i enjoyed that. Few days before, i received sth from Kelantan. Its unexpected. haha, thanks. It meant a lot to me though u were far apart. :)
okay back to topic, haha, evening there came the two girls who had been cheating me all along. Standing in front of my house gate and sang the birthday song so loud,having neighbours as faithful spectators eh,  omg, u two. i will remember u guys whole life ahhh... You guys cheated me every year, huh, nvm, i forgive u guys. Revenge will reach soon. hiakhiak~ and Jiejie, mum and bro, thanks for the hard-disc. Love you guys oooo..

                                                     Thanks guys!! Luv it!

The End.
Every good thing wont last, but they will be kept in memory for a lifetime. i have kept it, and im looking forward for a better tomorrow, and a better 2012! Thanks everyone who has lighten up my dull life, my dear, my family and my friends. I appreciate much muchhhieeee... happy new year everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment